Flow’s Island is a multiplayer game in which the player impersonates a stray dog, abandoned on a mysterious island, inhabited by ancient tribes. Survive on the island exploring, hunting and completing missions, acquire points to customize your dog and improve its characteristics.
Flow’s Island has a vast environment in which you must survive. Look for water, food, healing plants and hunt prey to avoid death. But this is only the beginning. Participate in environment-driven missions to earn points to improve your character and unlock skins or personalizations permanently.
- Life – Hunger – Thirst – Instinct – Smell
- Stress system and stressing agent (like rain, snow, sand, heat, cold etc…)
- Healing system through ingestion of healing plants
- Carrying small carcasses from preys (to eat elsewhere or share with others)
- PvE combat system
- Temporary refuge building system
- Personalization (skins, accessories)
- Titles, reputations, experience points and tokens to spend
- Daily Quest
- Arenas where to go to fight
- System of gaining/losing various titles/reputation (read below for details)
- Aggressive animals scattered throughout the game world and events with monstrous threats to be defeated by cooperating.