Leicester say they can safely play their Premier League fixtures at the King Power Stadium, despite the enforced local lockdown in the city.
The Premier League had a contingency plan in case Leicester were unable to host Crystal Palace on Saturday.
A spike in coronavirus cases has seen stricter measures imposed in the city.
A Leicester spokesman said there will be “no greater risk posed to club personnel, visiting teams or our surrounding communities”.
First team training will continue at Belvoir Drive and Leicester’s upcoming Premier League fixtures will be unaffected, the club said.
“The club’s football operations can continue to safely function under existing protocols,” a spokesman added.
Premier League chief executive Richard Masters previously said the game could be moved or postponed to a later date if needed.
Leicester, third in the Premier League, travel to Everton on Wednesday before the visit of Palace.
Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti has said he has “no concerns” over the visit of the Foxes to Goodison Park.
“Premier League protocol gives us the confidence that everything will be OK,” the Italian said on Tuesday. “I’m not happy for the city of Leicester, it’s in lockdown, but we don’t have concerns for [the match].”
Speaking about the coronavirus spike in the city, Health Secretary Matt Hancock said Leicester had “10% of all positive cases in the country over the past week”.
On Monday, the Premier League announced there was one positive result for coronavirus from 2,250 tests in its latest round of testing at clubs.
Racing goes ahead in Leicester
Racing was also cleared to go ahead in Leicester on Tuesday despite the stricter lockdown measures.
An evening meeting with nine races took place behind closed doors from 16:40 BST.
The racecourse is about three miles from the city centre, in Oadby – which is one of the suburbs covered by the new restrictions.