The Senior Product Handler is an non-management role, who will help oversee all receiving support staff with the Lead Product Handler and act as a liaison between product handlers, inbound and outbound management.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Under the Lead Product Handler lead team of product handlers and support staff to ensure all daily tasks are complete.
- Execute handler and support production plan set by lead and management team.
- Work closely with loading dock lead to help ensure flow of inbound consignment and supplies are consistent.
- Oversee or start of day or end of night closing procedures opposite of the Lead to ensure complete coverage.
- Ensure product flow going to copywriting is consistent and filled in a timely manner.
- Responsible for keeping receiving area organized by condensing and organizing consignments in the staging area.
- Support other inbound teams as needed.
What You Bring To The Role
- Excellent me management and follow up skills.
- Strong team player with leadership ability.
- Comfortable in fast-paced work environment where multi-tasking is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to do on the spot troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes some early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have 150+ in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by hundreds of brands, from Gucci to Cartier, supporting the circular economy. We make consigning effortless with free in-home pickup, drop-off service and direct shipping for individual consignors and estates. At our stores in LA, NYC and San Francisco, customers can shop, consign, and meet with our experts. At our 10 Luxury Consignment Offices, four of which are in our retail stores, our expert staff provides free valuations. Founded in 2011 and listed publicly in 2019 (Nasdaq: REAL), we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury – a multi-billion dollar industry. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.